Latoka Association Mission Statement
The Lake Latoka Property Owner's Association is organized to encourage wise use and preservation of Lake Latoka, in order to maintain the delicate ecological balance between the lake and adjacent shore land. The association will coordinate and lead environmental, limnological efforts; to provide government and regulator liaison; and promote education, public awareness, and advocacy of Lake Latoka and lake shore issues.
1. Encourage wise use and preservation.
2. Maintain ecological balance between lake and shore land.
3. Coordinate and lead environmental and limnological efforts.
4. Provide government and regulator liaison.
5. Promote education and public awareness
6. Provide advocacy of Lake Latoka and lake shore ( watershed ) issues.